Books and Conference Proceedings
TACON 2017: Call for Conference Proceedings
Dear TACON 2017 Presenters,
We would like to thank you for your effective contribution to 2017 TESOL Arabia Conference, and the Co-Editors of the Proceedings of TACON2017 would like to invite you to submit a paper based on your presentation at the conference for consideration in the next volume of the Proceedings.
Submission of manuscripts should be completed through https://goo.gl/forms/ZROf2t1xpmpVDRUO2 by or before October 1st, 2017 (deadline extended).
The Submission Guidelines are provided in the following, andfor any queries, please contact the Publications Coordinator, Dr Wafa Zoghbor, at email@example.com.
- Articles should be between 3500 and 5000 words, including references and appendices.
- Articles should include an abstract (100 – 150 words).
- The Template and Layout of TA Proceedings to be used in writing-up the manuscript.
- Articles not previously published and/or are currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Articles should be formatted according to APA style (i.e., typed using Times New Roman, font size 12, etc). Consult the Publications Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (2009) should be used.
- Do not use footnotes.
- Only use portrait orientation, do not insert any pages in landscape orientation.
- Include a complete list of references using APA style. Please consult the Publications Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (2009) if necessary.
For further details please click on the link below:
Call for Book Proposals
TESOL Arabia Publications would like to invite prospective editors to submit ideas for new TESOL Arabia sponsored publications. Proposals should focus on an aspect of educational theory or classroom practice of interest to teachers, administrators and/or teacher trainers in the Teaching English as a Foreign Language field in the Gulf Region – although exceptional proposals from further afield may be considered.
Such proposals should be for full length, multi-chapter publications that will adhere to standard academic practice in terms of length, quality, referencing conventions, etc.
TESOL Arabia will help with a call for papers through its website, conference and periodical publication. We will cover the publication costs and make arrangements to have the final volumes printed, bound and distributed to contributors. In certain circumstances limited editorial help can be provided.
Interested editors should submit their proposal to Publications Coordinator, Dr Wafa Zoghbor at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of the TESOL Arabia Publications team.
We welcome proposals from first time editors as well as those with previous experience. Single, dual or multiple editorship will all be considered. Editors should be TESOL Arabia members at the time of the proposal.
Please note that submission does not guarantee acceptance.
Past Conference Proceedings
036 • The Proceedings of the 22nd TESOL Arabia Conference 2016AED 75.00
033 • The Proceedings of the 21st TESOL Arabia Conference: Theory. Practice. Innovation. Teaching and Learning in the Digital WorldAED 70.00
031 • The Proceedings of the 20th TESOL Arabia Conference: Methods and Means in ELTAED 70.00
028 • The Proceedings of the 19th TESOL Arabia Conference: From KG to College to CareerAED 70.00
015 • 18th TESOL Arabia Conference Proceedings: Achieving Excellence through Life Skills EducationAED 70.00
013 • 16th TESOL Arabia Conference Proceedings: Transformations in TESOLAED 30.00