Additional E-mail: email@example.com
RESEARCH SIG AIMS
- To provide professional development opportunities to all the educators interested in research by organizing workshops, seminars and conferences.
- To reach out to all the educators interested in educational research and share research experiences, findings, ideas and interests through a quarterly online newsletter.
- To develop and expand research networks among educational researchers in the U.A.E and the Gulf through an interactive SIG website.
- To set up a SIG discussion group which will serve as a forum to address and discuss research-related issues, and promote collaboration among all the educators interested in educational research.
- To liaise with TESOL Arabia chapters and the local tertiary institutions to organize jointevents and research days.
- To provide support and guidance for post-graduate students and teachers involved in educational research.
RES SIG Team Leaders
Upcoming RES SIG Events
RES SIG News
The symposium will take place on Friday, 10th March 2017 at the TESOL Arabia International Conference and Exhibition held March 9-11, 2017 and will include presentations related to research in reading in the Arab world. Proposals will be selected from those submitted...read more
The TESOL Arabia Testing, Assessment and Evaluation SIG in collaboration with the Research SIG began a self-access course with 150+ English language teachers in Tunisia. These teachers are part of our new The theme of the three-month self-access course is...read more
On October 2nd the 2nd TESOL Arabia SIG Conference was hosted at Middlesex University Dubai. The theme was New Beginnings to reflect that this was the first combined event of the year for the SIGs. The event gave the 9 SIGs (special interest groups) of TESOL Arabia a...read more
The first TESOL Arabia and T-PLUS, Turkey, joint conference took place on 1-2 May 2015 at HCT - Dubai Men's College. > CONFERENCE PROGRAM < For more photos, visit TESOL Arabia Facebook page...read more
This event, hosted by Abu Dhabi University, was the third PD session organized jointly by Abu Dhabi Chapter, RES SIG and TTD SIG. We had 11 speakers on the schedule. A wide variety of ELT issues were discussed, ranging from re-conceptualizing teacher professional...read more