TACON 2017 Job Fair > Recruiters
Welcome to the Job Fair Area for Recruiters
Below are the steps to be followed by recruiters:
To participate in the 2017 TESOL Arabia Conference and Exhibition Job Fair, Recruiters must first complete and submit the booking form. Please note that this form will only register your interest in participating and place your institution on a waiting list. Your interviewing room(s) will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment. Payment must be received on or before 10th February 2017. Once your interview room has been confirmed, you will receive further information from the Organizing Committee as to what else will be required. In the meantime:
1. Please keep the following in mind:
The purchase of each interview room includes the cost of Conference Registration fees for four interviewers. If you wish to bring additional interviewers, their Conference Registration fees will be an additional charge. Conference Registration fees will be the ones applicable at the time payment is made. To avail yourself of discounted registration fees, you are advised to register additional interviewers early rather than on-site.
The Job Fair is only a part of the larger TESOL Arabia Conference and Exhibition. Therefore, it is necessary that any person interviewing with you during the Job Fair be registered for the Conference. Please remind your pre-scheduled interviewees of this fact.
2. Check in at the Job Fair Recruiters’ room as soon as you arrive at The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC, Hotel. The person working in the room will have several questions to ask concerning your interviewing schedule. The questions include:
Length of interviews (for example, one per hour, etc.)
Lunch break timings
Number and timings of pre-scheduled interviews (please keep these to a minimum so that all participating candidates have the chance of receiving an opportunity to interview)
Beginning and finishing times for interviewing
You may also have resumes to pick up.
1. Every candidate, including those with pre-scheduled interview appointments, will be assigned a code number. The code number is used to ensure candidates’ anonymity. Every person being interviewed must be registered for both the Conference and the Job Fair.
2. During the Conference, pick up CVs/resumes at the designated Job Fair desk on a regular basis. CVs will also be delivered to interview rooms whenever possible.
3. Submit a list of the code numbers of the candidates you want to interview to the Recruiters room or to a designated runner. We will provide the forms for listing these numbers.
4. Come by the Recruiters’ room often to pick up confirmed interview appointments and newly submitted resumes.
5. Following exhibition center guidelines, recruiters are asked to refrain from consuming food and drink in interview rooms. Lounges serving food and drink will be provided.