2017 Exhibition Information
Organization of the Exhibition for TESOL Arabia Conference 2017 is now in place. It will be held from the 9th – 11th March 2017 at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, DIFC in Dubai. This is a new venue for us, and we hope it will serve you and the 2017 conference participants even better than previous locations. We advise you to book and pay early as space in the Exhibition sold out quickly last year. Please also note the deadlines for payment.
Building on the success of previous conferences, the 2017 event will once again feature international speakers and leaders in their fields. The conference focuses on the theme of “Advancing the ELT Profession”. Please see our website for more details.
- There are two rates listed for exhibition stands. To be eligible for the discounted rates, the Exhibitor Registration Form and payment must be received on or before the early registration deadline, Monday, 23rd January 2017.
- Payment for all exhibition stands MUST be received before the Conference. Access will not be granted if payment has not been received.
- Each 3 sqm stand will be allocated 1 full-‐delegate conference pass, which will provide access to all areas of the event including the conference sessions but excluding the Job Fair. For example, a 6sqm stand will receive 2 passes, an 9sqm stand 3 passes, and so forth.
- These passes will only be able to be used by the nominated persons. Substitutions for any of these passes will be possible up to and including Monday, 13th February 2017.
- Nominations must be received by IC&E no later than Monday, 13th February 2017. No nominations will be accepted after this date.
- Should you require additional staff to attend, they will need to register as paying delegates (i.e. a completed conference registration form and payment received) on or before Thursday, 9th February 2016. After this date, any additional staff will have to register on-‐site at the higher rate. We encourage you to adhere to this deadline as you will benefit from the cheaper registration rate.
- Exhibitor registration for the collection of conference passes will open from 2.00 pm on the afternoon of Wednesday, 8th March 2017.
- Stands will be allocated at the end of February by IC&E, in conjunction with the TESOL Arabia Conference Committee. Once allocation has been completed, you will receive confirmation of your stand number and a copy of the floor plan.
NOTE: All first-time TACON 2017 Exhibitors will be charged a discounted rate of AED 1,250 per sqm (if they register before 23 JAN 2017). For more information on this promotion please email us at: email@example.com
[advanced_iframe securitykey=”535b0a45beb480977991a75a45c01bc588f29b15″ src=”http://tesolarabia.net/instantformpro/instantformpro/embed.php?id=12″ width=”100%” height=”3200″ onload_scroll_top=”true” ]